We offer reliable and quick end of tenancy cleaning service for all tenants and Landlords all over South Wales. All we need is 24-
End of tenancy cleaning task list
- clean inside/outside all kitchen cupboards; Clean inside/outside of oven; Clean inside/outside microwave; Wash inside/outside of dishwasher; clean inside/outside fridge; Damp wipe all kitchen counter tops; defrost freezer; Clean hob/ grill; Sweep and wash hard surface floors; descale and clean sink, damp wipe window ledges, skirting boards, door frame and radiator.
- Scrub and disinfect bathroom floors; Scrub and disinfect toilet, Clean and descale bath & showers, shower doors and tiles; Scrub and descale bathroom sinks; wipe all counters; Clean mirrors, wipe skirting boards and door frame.
- Vacuum and mop (if necessary); Clean mirrors; Remove litter; Remove cobwebs; Clean windows inside; Dust and wash window sills and ledges; Vacuum carpet edges; Clean inside cupboards and wardrobes.
- Vacuum and mop (if necessary), Vacuum carpet edges, Clean mirrors, Polish table, Clean and polish all surfaces, Clean pictures, wipe skirting boards and door frame, Remove cobwebs; Clean windows inside; Dust and wash window sills and window frames, Remove litter
- Vacuum and mop (if necessary), Vacuum carpet edges, Clean mirrors, wipe skirting boards and door frame, Remove cobwebs.
Price: £25.00 per hour per person
There is a requirement for minimum of 4 hours per cleaning visit. You are responsible for providing all the cleaning materials and equipment needed for the cleaning. If you would like, we can provide the cleaning materials, but the price will be £30 per hour per cleaner. Provision of cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket and portable ladder) can be provided at an additional charge of £30.
Please note our end of tenancy cleaning does not include professional window cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning. If this is something you would like to be done please click here.
*All prices are subject to VAT